We are in the process of adding our online learning courses to the website to help you prepare for the academic or general module of the IELTS exam. You will be able to use the material if your level is around IELTS 4 but if your level is higher you should still find it challenging and useful.
Clearly, the overall aim of the course is to help you maximise your IELTS score, which is why you are here! However, we believe that the best way to do well in IELTS is to develop your overall ability to communicate in English: just doing practice IELTS test is not the best way to prepare for the exam.
To do well in IELTS you need to:
- speak and write confidently, fluently, and accurately on a wide range of topics.
- understand information quickly and accurately in different types of reading and listening texts on a wide range of topics.
- have confident control of a wide range of grammar and vocabulary.
To achieve these goals you should:
- read and listen to as much as English as you can in your spare time.
- take the opportunity to speak with and write to English speakers whenever possible.
- keep your own vocabulary records and continue to build your vocabulary both inside and outside the course.
- pay attention to your own grammar and pronunciation: accuracy is important.
Keep an eye out as we are hoping to unveil some new courses for the coming year very soon!