Master programs provides the same title for the degree – the Master. Postgraduate studies such as Masters of Science are shortened MSc. The Master of Science in Management program or the Master of Science of Management education are postgraduate programs in common management. This means that students receive an academic education with depth of reflection and abstraction. Masters usually can be classified as Master of Science (MSc) or the popular Master of Arts (MA). The Master of Science (MSc) usually is given for successfully achieving postgraduate programs with a science or technical point of convergence.
Sports coaches use a variety of methods to maximize the potential of the players they lead. The discipline of sports coaching is built upon multiple knowledge bases, including game strategy, exercise physiology and sports psychology.
France is currently among the 20 best performing countries in terms of the economy due to their excellent results-oriented higher education learning. Most of the courses at universities are offered in the French language. France has 60 public and 100 private universities.
Main teaching fields and research fields
- Education and motricity
- Adapted physical activities and health
- Sport management
- Coaching and motor performance
- Psychological perspectives
- Social organization of sport
- Motor control and perception
- Risk, Intervention, Movement, and Balance
- Sport, politics and social transformations
Through this Master of Education program, students will explore a range of principles and techniques related to sports coaching situations. This program will teach students how to:
- Apply professional and academic knowledge in developing and implementing effective learning experiences in the field of sports coaching
- Examine the technological resources available to support the implementation of specific strategies in coaching athletes and teams
- Develop an integrated model with the right mix of training activities, coaching pedagogy and sports science to optimise athletic performance.
Graduates will understand the processes involved in talent identification, recruitment and development. They will also be confident in maintaining, assessing and amending planning processes on a macro and micro scale.
World class, specialised Master’s programmes for new and recent graduates
Our MSc programmes will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue your ambitions and are an excellent investment in your future. With access to our world-class faculty and their cutting-edge research, you will find that studying with us opens doors across the world.