Discover why postgraduate study is for you. Take a tour of our campus. Explore funding options. If you are thinking about studying a Masters or PhD degree, our information sessions give you the chance to experience what life is really like as a student at Sussex.
Book your place online
Our next information sessions will be held on:
- Wednesday 18 October 2017 (2pm-4.30pm)
- Wednesday 15 November 2017 (2pm-4.30pm)
- Wednesday 6 December 2017 (2pm-4.30pm)
Bookings for our 2018 events will open in November. These sessions will be held on:
- Saturday 20 January 2018 (10am-12.30pm)
- Saturday 10 March 2018 (10am-12.30pm)
- Wednesday 16 May 2018 (4pm-6.30pm)
- Wednesday 13 June 2018 (4pm-6.30pm)
On the day
Our information sessions help you discover more about Masters and PhD study. You can:
- discover why postgraduate study is for you
- find out why Sussex is for you
- find out about funding your Masters or PhD
- find out about career opportunities
- find out about the application and selection process
- attend a panel discussion with current Masters and PhD students
- take a campus tour.
These sessions are general rather than subject-specific and are delivered by our postgraduate specialists.
Come to our Masters Open Day or PhD Open Evening if you want to know more about your subject.
Arrange to meet our staff
You can meet members of staff from the school or department where you plan to study. This will need to be arranged directly between yourself and the school or department.
You can arrange a meeting on any date but if you wish to combine a meeting with a postgraduate information session, make sure your meeting finishes before the start of the session.
Use the listings below to find the relevant contact details to book a meeting. Requests are dependent on staff availability and may not always be possible.
- Business, Management and Economics
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Informatics
- Global Studies
- History, Art History and Philosophy
- Law, Politics and Sociology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Media, Film and Music