University of Euroregional Economy (WSGE) was created by a decision of the minister of National Education and sport DSW-3-4001-689/TT//02 in 18 Novermber 2002 and Registered as private university under the identification number 115(currently no. 257). For Polish students, university offers programmers in the following areas: management, administration, internal security, diplomatic law. For international students University offers Business Administration and Hostel and Tourism Management (Bachelor’s degree) and Business Administration, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Business Information Systems, Health Care Management and Engineering Management(Master’s degree).
Accordingly to Bologna Process, Bachelor’s degree last for 3 years and master’s degree lasts for 2 years. After graduation students have chance to stay in Poland
on the basis of 1 year job-seeking visa. Moreover, we do implement European Union programmes in amount of 2 min euro in total. The most important proof for successful implementatiom of these programmes is the creation of a platform, used for distance learning.
GOALS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF EUROREGIONAL ECONOMY
- Educating students according to the need of the region, world and the requirement of the globalized economy
- Scientific research
- Bond the University with the Alumni
- Development of the academic staff
- Cooperation with high schools and other universities
- European Programmes
COURSES OFFERED IN THE WSGE
- Business Administration (2800 EUR/ year)
- Hotel and Tourism Management (2800 EUR/ year)
- Information Technology(2800 EUR/ year)
- Business Administration(3000 EUR/ year)
- Hotel and Tourism Management (3000 EUR/ year)
- Business Information Systems(3000 EUR/ year)
- Health Care Management(3500 EUR/ year)
- Engineering Management(3500 EUR/ year)
Life in Poland
- Poland is a country in the central Europe. This is the place were in 1989 all democratic changes in Europe and in the world have stared. Nowadays Poland is one of the leaders in GDP in EU. It is located in between the Baltic Sea in the north and Carpathian Mountains in the south.
FACTS ABOUT POLAND
- Capital City: Warsaw
- Bordered By: Germany
- Currency : Zloty(PLN)
- Language: Polish is a national language. At the same time English is widely used.
REASONS TO STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF EUROREGIONAL ECONOMY
- you will obtain European Diploma at accredited University in European Union.
- Friendly and student oriented spirit, with professional, experienced and open-minded personal; University will support’s you in:
- Visa process: sending invitations, cooperation with the Embassy and Border Guard
- Organizing student’s life in Poland
- Accommodation, orientation day and much more
- Pick up from the airport
- Your experience – the most meaningful and rewarding thing in life;
- Studying in Poland will open your mind , increase independence, improve your self- Confidence.
- Develop language fluency.
- Improve job prospects.
- Great preparation for performing work abroad.
- International exchange programme – LLP Erasmus – studying at the University entitles students to study and to gather work experience in other European Union Countries.
- Attractive internships.
- Scholarship for the best students.
- Achieving ones educational goals.