We are observing the questions which are keep asking by those students who are about to appear in IELTS exams and we did not surprise with few things that was, previous students (who did not crack it in first attempt) also put up the question to get high score in the IELTS exam, may be the reason their techniques & strategies were not as good as it could have been. So get proper guidance at best IELTS Coaching by vatslya. So first of all we would suggest you to check your previous techniques & strategies as well, why they were wrong ? Once you find out the reasons then change your techniques according and you must do it because your previous techniques will not help you again otherwise you would have crack IELTS exam @ your first time, because you cannot depend on your coaching institutes, if it had have been possible then all coaching institutes would have given 100% pass results. So now you can got our point what we are trying to make you understand. Yes you will get guidance in coaching institutes and Vatslya is one of the best IELTS Coaching in surat that would train you to clear IELTS test at first attempt.
Here are few tips for IELTS exams:
1. Get to know facts about different topics
2. Speak in English continuously with family and friends for at least a month.
3. Watch YouTube videos on the IELTS speaking test
4. Speak at a constant pace
5. Don’t use too many fillers
6. Give precise and crisp answers
7. Take a sample test with your friend’s help. Record your conversation and re- play it multiple times to understand your mistakes.
8. Learn higher degree vocabulary