Every year, several students from around the globe move to Poland to pursue technical education. This is testimony to the high quality of education in the field of technology imparted to the students. If you wish to pursue a career in engineering which is challenging and fast-paced, Poland is the place to be. Technology being one the fastest growing fields in Poland enables institutes in the country to keep up with the pace globally. Poland has an excellent system of education in place, which further compliments the existing ecosystem.
With a host of Polish Technical Universities in different cities around the country, a huge mass of international students migrate to Poland every year for higher education. The technical education imparted here is a combination of excellent quality of education and umpteenth practical exposure. These two qualities together make it a hub for students who wish to pursue engineering.
The engineering students from Poland have proved their mettle across global competitions over the years. In the field of IT too, these students have left their mark on the globe. Under the faculty of Power and Aeronautical Engineering of the Warsaw University of Technology in 2012, the students of Poland made the first artificial satellite. The cooperation from the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences rendered greatly in this aspect.
One of the most popular destinations for technical education across Europe, Poland has emerged as a preferred destination for students who wish to pursue engineering abroad.
One of the key aspects about pursuing engineering in Poland is that a host of international organizations come to Poland every year to hire fresh talent. The colleges and Universities here, offer an unmatched opportunity to the students to establish their career with the biggest multinationals around the globe. To the extent that statistics prove that every 9th President of the top 500 Corporate in the country is an alumnus of Warsaw University of Technology.
While the quality of education offered continues to a highlight, regular Bachelor’s Degree Course in Engineering has a tuition fee, which ranges from €3000 – €4500 per year which is quite affordable for Indian students. The low fee and economical cost of living is a huge relief for the students.
The Top Engineering Colleges and Universities in Poland are:
- Warsaw University of TechnologyBuilt upon the traditions of Polish technical universities, Warsaw University of Technology is one of the finest Institutes in all of Europe to pursue engineering. Started way back in the year 1915, this Institute has set global standards by producing generations of graduates and has had an increasing number of scientific and technical achievements.
- Poznan University of TechnologyThe Institute is ranked amongst the top 6% of world universities. Several graduates from PUT computer faculty work in Microsoft Inc. USA and several other global multinationals. In 1995 it became the first Polish university to become a member of the Conference of European Schools for Advanced Engineering Education and Research (CESAER), an organization comprising the best technical universities in Europe.
- Polish-Japanese Institute of Information TechnologyOne of the best non-state institutions to pursue engineering in Poland, Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology has been setting high standards ever since its inception. Founded in the year 1994, this Institute renders expertise from the best in Poland as well as Japan. With great focus on practical skills, it employs outstanding specialists, researchers and academic teachers from Poland, as well other countries.
- Kielce University of TechnologyA modern school with several teaching and research capabilities, the Kielce University of Technology has five faculties: the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, the Faculty of Environmental, Geomantic and Energy Engineering, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control and Computer Science, the Faculty of Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering, and the Faculty of Management and Computer Modeling.
- Bialystok University of TechnologyOne of the largest universities in North-East Poland, Bialystok University of Technology was established in 1941. This university has a host of international collaborations and certifications which enable it to stand out as compared to others in the league. With modernized laboratories and new facilities, this Institute is preferred by students from around the globe.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying Engineering in Poland
The Eligibility Criteria for Studying Engineering in Poland is standard as other countries around the globe. It entails:
- The student should have completed 11 years of formal school education
- The students should own a valid passport for visa application
- School leaving certificate of the candidate is mandatory
- Duly filled up application form for the University/ College
- Medical certificate proving good health of the candidate
- Alongside the student is expected to submit: Photocopy of birth certificate, passport, valid VISA and a copy of medical test & insurance
While some of the Polish Universities need these documents to be duly verified by the Embassy of Poland in India (Surat) but it is not a mandate for institutions.
Scope after completing Engineering in Poland
The excellent training that is imparted to the students alongside the varied practical exposure aids greatly in becoming a well-rounded engineer and gaining expertise across all the subjects. The most advanced tools and techniques that are employed alongside the recent teaching and training methods help students to become great engineers. Known for their excellence and expertise in the field of technology, several large organizations from around the world hire engineers from Poland. The students are offered great profiles alongside a good pay to extend their career in engineering.
Poland is the right destination to pursue engineering since there are a number of World Class Polish Universities open for foreign students that have several international programs in place. Keeping in mind the fact that there is a great demand of Polish Engineers globally and post students are awarded with high paying jobs after completing the degree; Poland definitely surfaces as a key destination to pursue engineering. The students have the opportunity to obtain permanent residence visa anywhere in Europe is another added plus. The Schengen VISA allows candidates to travel freely across the globe while on the path of an excellent and rewarding career in engineering.
How we can help you in Studying Engineering in Poland
One of the leading Study Abroad Consultant based in Surat, Vatslya Consulting has been offering help and guidance to students for over ten years now. The company was formed with the objective of guiding the students to a right career path and has been successful in enabling that for over 10 years now. Having helped more than 5000 students settle abroad over the last few years, currently around 700 students are studying in Poland through our counseling.
The host of services provided by us to ensure your migration is smooth includes:
- Complete assistance when it comes to choosing the university or the college that best suits the needs of the students
- Guiding through the scope of different Engineering Streams and future developments
- We offer end to end solution for bachelor degree in engineering starting from all the hassles of the admission process
- Since we understand well the procedure of Polish Technical Education, we do complete application process on behalf of the students alongside processing the VISA application form