How to Apply to an International University in Poland in 2018

Poland is wild! There are few countries like it in Europe, with such a long history of resistance groups, fighters and real-life Phoenixes, who raise stronger from their own ashes.

Considering the culture and the solidarity the Poles have with everyone entering their country, as well as the low living costs and the multitude of universities, there’s no surprise that Poland has become one of the most preferred destinations for international students worldwide.

Choose the right degree subject in Poland

First things first, you should choose a discipline. If you haven’t decided yet, you can check out the most popular subjects in Poland, as suggested by our data.

  • Management, Organisation & Leadership;
  • International Relations;
  • International Business;
  • Economics;
  • General Engineering & Technology.

Choose the right Polish university

Polish universities are really cheap, compared to the rest of Europe. Some of the best are:

  • Warsaw University of Technology, in Warsaw;
  • University of Economics in Katowice, in Katowice;
  • University of Wroclaw, in Wroclaw;
  • Cracow University of Economics, in Cracow;
  • Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, in Wroclaw

    Where to apply for a Polish Master’s degree?

    To apply to a Polish programme, you need to access the university’s page and follow the steps there. Unlike other countries, Poland doesn’t have a certain website, where you can make a general application, which you can then send to a list of universities. You will have to work for it, so the rewards will feel even better, at the end.

    You can check the Study In Poland website, where you can find frequently asked questions, information about life in Poland and what other things you should consider before moving there. Also, they have a list of featured universities on their homepage, so you could easily find phone numbers, programmes, e-mails and information about each of them.

    Language requirements for a Polish university applicationDear God, you will need an English proficiency certificate… And you will need it right now!

    Seeing how the application documents for both VISA and your Master’s programme require proof of your bilinguality (I know, cool word), you should invest time and effort and ace one of the following tests:

    • IELTS
    • CAE
    • TOEFL
Please follow and like us:

Related posts