Study in New Zealand: New Zealand is a unitary state. The cities of New Zealand rank highly on international livability measures each year. It is a multicultural society with people from more than 180 nations.
Currency: New Zealand Dollar
Largest City: Auckland
Big Cities: Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Auckland
Religion: Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam
Major Ethnic Groups: Majority is of European origin and others are Maori group, Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Latin American and Pacific peoples.
ISD Code: 64
Why New Zealand?
The advantages of studying in New Zealand are:
- You obtain an internationally recognized qualification
- You attain one-year job search visa after your study in New Zealand
- You find full-time job offer during job search visa, you will get two-year work permit
- You get points for permanent residency in New Zealand
- You can improve your English proficiency
- You can work part-time while you study
- Your dependents can be accompanied to New Zealand along with you and dependents can work while you study
- Skill shortage and many job opportunities will help you to find very good jobs and permanent residency in New Zealand
- You will get great chance to interact with many cultural background students
- Very less crime and safe, friendly multicultural society Education expenses are lesser than UK, USA, and Australia
You may need to get a Student Visa to study in New Zealand as an international student. You must ensure your course is approved for a student visa. New Zealand student visa can be processed in two ways, General Visa process and Fund Transfer Scheme.
Documents required for the visa processing
- 10th certificate and mark sheet
- 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Work experience certificate( If Applicable)
- IELTS Certificate copy
- Passport copy
- Bachelors Certificate, Mark sheet, Transcript copy (If Applicable)
- Masters Certificate, Mark sheets, Transcript copy (If Applicable)
- Curriculum vitae/resume detailing your work and personal history
- An outline of your proposed research. (If Applicable)
- Print and complete the form Student Visa/Permit Application
- Visa Application Fees
- Offer Letter from a New Zealand education provider
- Evidence that you’ve arranged accommodation through the education provider or through another person
- A guardian who is eligible to accompany you, if required
- You’ll have to provide medical and police clearance certificates
- A passport that’s valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand
- For a child above age 5, If traveling along with applicant, child’s school admission confirmation letter from New Zealand school
- You should provide evidence that you have enough money for your tuition living expense during your study in New Zealand as follows :-
Funds requirement for New Zealand Student Visa
Tuition fees for full course duration or if course are more than 1 year, the applicant can show first 1-year fund and remaining course duration, the sponsor should provide a financial project plan to sponsor an applicant for balance tuition fees.
Living expense per year NZD 10000 for full course duration or if the course is more than 2 years, remaining course duration, the sponsor should provide a financial project plan to sponsor an applicant for the balanced living expense.